Lend A Hand Grant
Grant applications are closed for 2022. Stay tuned for our 2023 grant application window.
Lend a Hand, Heal a Heart Grant
In an effort to support our Northeast Florida community, the Lend a Hand, Heal a Heart Grant provides financial assistance up to $5,000 to 501c3 organizations who share our passion and commitment for serving and celebrating children with special needs.
- Organizations must be a 501c3 organization and provide appropriate documentation.
- Organization’s mission is to primarily support children 18 years of age or younger.
- Present a clearly defined vision on how these financial resources will help you achieve your goal(s) including the community impact and effectiveness of this project.
- Provide organization’s overall budget for application year.
- Provide organization’s most recent 990
- Grants must be utilized within 12 months of the distribution of funds.
All applicants will be notified either by phone or email of their grant application status after The TFF Board of Directors review all applications and determine the amounts of each grant based off criteria being met and resources available.