Apply for a Grant
In an effort to support our Northeast Florida community, the Lend a Hand, Heal a Heart Grant provides financial assistance up to $5,000 to 501c3 organizations who share our passion and commitment to serving and celebrating children with special needs. Financial grants must be utilized within 12 months following the distribution of funds.
- Organizations must be a 501c3 organization and provide appropriate documentation.
- Organization’s mission is to primarily support children 18 years of age or younger.
- Present a clearly defined vision on how these financial resources will help you achieve your goal(s) including the community impact and effectiveness of this project.
- Provide organization’s overall budget for application year.
- Provide organization’s most recent 990
Ineligible for Grant
- Organizations that discriminate in their provision of goods and services based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status
- Grants to individuals
- Organizations located outside of Northeast Florida
- Organizations that do not possess 501c3 status
- Profit-making enterprises
- Requests that support:
- General operating expenses
- Lobbying, political organizations or campaigns
- Fundraising dinners, raffles, and other events
- General fundraising
Applicant Review Process
The Tesori Family Foundation board or designee will review all applications and determine if a grant is to be awarded and the specific dollar amount. Only applications received in their entirety and complete with all the above requirements will be presented and considered by the board. All applicants will be notified either by phone or email of their grant application status. Community projects are limited to financial resources and timelines.